Knowledge and understanding
- K1. Analyze, compare and apply relevant issues of game design, game architecture, game genres, game platforms, and design aspects of computer game development
- K2. Apply and interpret methods and techniques relevant to the gaming experience
- K3. Compare and interpret the basic principles behind game engines
- K4. Apply and interpret the basic principles behind computer graphics, and computer animation relevant to computer games development
- K5. Apply and interpret theories and methods of relevance to computer games development
Practical skills (subject specific)
- P1. select and apply algorithms, programming languages, architectures , networks, and operating systems
- P2. design, devise, and evaluate a computer game
- P3. select , evaluate and apply the methods and techniques of computer games design and development
- P4. apply and integrate the principles of computer graphics, and computer animation in computer games
Cognitive/Intellectual skills (generic)
- C1. analyze, evaluate and compare games, game ideas and game projects
- C2. Synthesize creative and innovate solutions for computer games systems.
Key/transferable skills (generic)
- T1. apply the knowledge and skills in a modern and internationalized working environment
- T2. participate in and lead game projects
- T3. design and analyze games for various organizational and business contexts
- T4. provide a scientific basis in computer games and serious gaming to future studies and to prepare for a career in the area, gather and interpret information and research findings on computer games and serious gaming.
project number: 544286-Tempus-1-2013-PS-Tempus-JPCR
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved.